Our aim at Mead is to provide a safe and happy environment in which children can flourish, both academically and socially. Our dedicated staff work closely with families and the wider community to ensure that the children’s educational experience is a positive one. We appreciate that a primary school forms the hub of the local community and take this responsibility seriously.
- No pupil’s educational success should be limited by their socio-economic background
- Our pupils should be reading confidently by 6 so that they can access a rich curriculum
- We work closely with our community to achieve high standards in all we do
- We are resilient and reflective learners.
- We take responsibility and try our best in every aspect of life.
- We show respect to everyone.